Currently, 8 of the 10 videos on Code First and EF 4.1 I have already created for MSDN are online but they are not easy to find.
Here are direct links to all of the videos and related articles that are currently online.
- Building an MVC 3 App with Code First and Entity Framework 4.1 Whitepaper Video
- Building an MVC 3 App with Model First and Entity Framework 4.1 Whitepaper Video
- Building an MVC 3 App with Database First and Entity Framework 4.1 Whitepaper Video
- Code First Data Annotation video article
- Code First Relationship Fluent API video article not online yet
- Code First Database Initializers video article not online yet
- Validation in Code First and DbContext: video article (note 4/15: MSDN's EF page points to the annotations content, but I found the correct links :) )
- Code First: Mapping Fluent API: video article not online yet
- DBContext Change Tracker API: video & article not online yet
- Code First and WCF Data Services: video & article not online yet
I have provided C# and VB samples to go with each section. The samples are already online for the first three and are available from the pages with the articles, not the videos.
Monday May 2, 2011: There seems to be a problem with the videos on MSDN's website. I have contacted MSDN. They are aware of the problem and trying to resolve it. Sorry. I just created the videos and have nothing to do with the hosting. ;) Will modify this blog post when the problem has been resolved. All better now! (8pm EST May 2)