Being the lazy gal that I am, I tend to put this info on twitter which is just a passing note, to be forgotten within a day. So I thought I’d collect some of this recent content in one place.
- Nov 6th, Pluralsight “Meet the Author: Julie Lerman on Entity Framework in the Enterprise”
Pluralsight does these short interviewes whenever we publish a new course. So this one is for the 3+ hr course I published in September.
- Nov 1, DotNetRocks “Julie Lerman Digs Deep on EF5”
This was a fun interview recorded live when I visited the Dot Net Rocks Road Trip in Atlanta on Oct 22.
- Aug 7, DotNetRocks “Julie Lerman Explores Entity Framework 5”
This is a regular DotNetRocks interview recorded this summer.
- September, DevProConnections Magazine: Improve Performance in Entity Framework (aka What’s New in EF5)
This article provides an overview of what’s new in EF5, from performance improvements to enum support and enhancements to the designer. I think the editors gave the article an unfortunate name.
- September MSDN Magazine Data Points: Moving Existing Projects to EF 5
- November MSDN Magazine Data Points: Entity Framework Designer Gets Some Love in Visual Studio 2012
- January 2013 MSDN Magazine: “Data Points: Shrink EF Models with DDD Bounded Contexts”
- Pluralsight Course": Published September 18, Entity Framework in the Enterprise (3 hrs 15 minutes)
Covers implementing Domain Driven Design Bounded Contexts with EF, Repositories & Unit of Work and Automated Testing. The video requires a Pluralsight subscription.
- Pluralsight Blog: (Free) 10 minute snippet from the DDD Bounded Contexts module of the EF in the Enterprise Course.