Speaking at these Conferences in 2018 (more to come…)
- DDD Europe Jan 30-Feb 2, Amsterdam: 2 Hour DDD + EF Core Workshop
- SQL Pass 24 Hours of PASS: Online & Free: April 25, 1pm EST: SQL Server in Docker
- Spring Tour Part 1: Visits to Glasgow (May 16) and Edinburgh (May 21) user groups
- Spring Tour Part 2: Techorama 2018, May 23-24, Antwerp: EF Core+DDD, Data APIs
- Spring Tour Part 3: .NET User Group Zentralschweiz May 28, Lucerne
- Spring Tour Part 4: .Net Day Switzerland, May 29, Zurich: Keynote plus Data APIs
- Akron SQL Database Pros Meetup (via Skype), July 17, SQL Server in Docker
- PhillyTech365, July 29-Aug 1, Philadelphia: SQL Server in Docker, EF Core & DDD
- Pluralsight Live, Aug 28-30, Salt Lake City, Utah: “Unmask Secrets of Your Business with Event Storming”
- ExploreDDD, Sept 11-14, Denver: Full day hands on workshop “Mapping DDD models with EF Core”.
- Vermont Code Camp: Sept 15, Burlington Vermont
- KanDDDinsky, Oct 17-19, Berlin: “Getting to DDD: Pragmatic or Principled?”
- Update Conference Prague 2018, Nov 22-23, Prague Czech republic
Sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!
Julie Lerman is the leading independent authority on Microsoft’s Data Access Technology: Entity Framework. She has been programming for nearly 30 years and has been an independent consultant since 1989. Julie is one of 150 Microsoft Regional Directors worldwide — trusted partners & advisors to Microsoft’s most senior level staff. She has also been awarded Microsoft MVP annually since 2003.
You can benefit from Julie’s many years decades of experience by engaging her to coach your development team.
I work with teams to guide them towards re-thinking their software architecture and adapt to modern practices.
I help developers get unstuck on modeling their domain for Domain-Driven Design.
And of course, if it’s Entity Framework, I love to help with implementation and
those pesky performance issues.
Pluralsight Online Video Training Author
Julie has written four highly acclaimed books on Entity Framework. Programming Entity Framework (1st & 2nd edition) were O’Reilly Media’s top selling Microsoft technology books for a number of years and are often referred to as “the bible for Entity Framework”. Read more…
Along with many published articles in technology magazines such as MSDN Magazine, CODE Magazine and DevProConnections, Julie has been the author of the Data Points column in MSDN Magazine since early 2010.
Julie has been presenting at leading software conferences around the world since 2003. Among these are Microsoft’s TechEd, DevConnections, DevIntersection, OreDev (Sweden), DevSum (Sweden), NDC (Norway), DevTeach (Canada), DevReach (Bulgaria), C2C (Poland), SDC (Netherlands), GIDS (India) and more. Julie has also spoken at user groups around the U.S. and Canada.
Julie started the Vermont.NET User Group in 2002 and is still leading it 12 years later. She was part of the original INETA leadership when it was a truly international organization and served on its board. In 2009, Julie introduced Vermont Code Camp and has been co-organizing this event annually. She was a founding board member of the Vermont Software Developer Alliance (now the Vermont Technology Alliance) and served on the board for 3 years and is proud to be on the judging panel of HackVT, a 24 hour hack-athon in Vermont. Microsoft has recognized Julie in their MVP program every year since 2003. Julie has worked hard to share to her knowledge with other developers and to encourage more women to participate in the software industry.