** UPDATE: THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED*
Hallam-ICS is looking for a developer for their Malta, NY office.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills.
- Winforms, WPF, Silverlight and ASP.NET, mobile application development including MVC
- WCF Web services development
- Expert knowledge in the C# & VB.NET Programming languages (ObjectiveC is a plus)
- Strong background in designing relational databases, queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Experience using third party user controls
- Designing and implementing development workflow in Sharepoint.
- Experience with Change management systems.
- Experience with SCADA systems or PLC’s preferred but not necessary.
This individual will be designing a relational database backed web, desktop, mobile application to replace an antiquated system currently in use. There will be heavy emphasis on .NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, WCF and WinForms/Silverlight written in C#. This system may be integrated with various mobile platforms for tablet and phone. This individual will be responsible for all Microsoft Sharepoint design and implementation including generating workflows and management of document control. Experience with in-process change management systems highly desired.
Additionally, this individual may participate in QAQC document review of processes and procedures, SCADA development and PLC programming as required to support other team members when necessary.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!