This position is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of systems for our Vermont based client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and develop software specifications
- Create and fully document a conceptual and detailed design for both program logic and data.
- Develop commented, well-engineered program code based on a description of the business logic.
- Solicit and/or perform code reviews.
- Maintain and modify systems based on approved change requests.
- Test completed program code for adherence to specifications.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in information technology and 5+ years of hands on experience throughout various phases of SDLC
- Strong application development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, including VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, and ADO.NET., .NET Framework 1.1, Visual Studio
- Development experience with XML and XML Web Services.
- Web application development experience with HTML.
- Desired experience with Sharepoint, Crystal Reports
- Knowledge and expertise of relational database technology preferably with Microsoft SQLServer.
- Desired experience, knowledge and expertise in business and systems analysis and design and project life cycle methodology, best practices and processes.
- Desired Financial Services industry experience and knowledge with an understanding of the terminology, business functions and processes.
- Very strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and maintain timelines in a dynamic environment
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Seeks to expand knowledge and experience and is committed to continuous learning
Term 3 months with probable extension and option for Direct Hire in a benefited position with our client.
Technical Connection, Inc.
Posted from BLInk!
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!