Director of E-Commerce
Our Northern VT client is looking for a talented individual to direct the web strategy for their organization. This position will be responsible for setting the electronic commerce strategic direction as well as its execution. This individual will also set web based marketing and communications directions and work with cross-functional teams to establish a best in class web experience for producers, customers and associates of the company.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Distribution to develop effective web based marketing strategies to achieve performance results and overall objectives
- Manage the overall customer experience on the web sites
- Provide leadership and direction on merchandising and product positioning throughout the website.
- Establishes and implements enterprise-wide web based business systems.
- Manage the design and content development of web templates and other interactive promotions.
- Directs technical strategy, design, construction and maintenance for platform websites.
- Responsible for regulation and management of access rights of different users, appearance and development of website navigation.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
7 plus years experience in developing and managing e-commerce platforms
In depth knowledge of contemporary web technology and how to apply it to business strategies
Knowledge of financial insurance industry a plus
Solid knowledge of e-commerce marketing and business principles with proven success in the development and implementation of online marketing strategies
Proven ability to lead and influence both projects and teams.
For additional details or send resume to: [email protected]
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!