Title: IT Marketing Analyst
Perks: Relocation assistance available, plus excellent benefits
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000++
Type position: permanent (not contract)
This is truly a unique, positive company with a hi-tech environment and significant focus on marketing and customer support. Great corporate culture! The IT Marketing Analyst will be a key player in all MARKETING efforts for this well-established and highly successful
● Ideal candidate will have strong IT experience combined with strong marketing knowledge or be an experienced marketing analyst with very good computer skills.
● Technical skills should include some of the following: BI / Business intelligence and reporting tools and techniques (e.g. Business Objects, MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports); and Relational and/or Dimensional database design in data warehouse database; Oracle and/or SQL Server database tools and techniques.
● Skills in scripting languages preferred: VBScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic or .Net. or SAS.
● Experience with IT Analysis in marketing concepts such analytics, CRM, data analysis, Business Intelligence, eCommerce, data mining, SAS or statistical tools are desirable.
● Bright creative person with solid technical skills who takes initiative and contributes creatively to project and team goals.
● BS Computer Science, Marketing or Business is preferred / not required.
TO APPLY: forward your resume in Word.doc format to [email protected].
Or, call with questions: 888-497-8462 x101 (our placement firm is located in the
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!