Living and working in Stowe, Vermont sounds like a fantasy to me but here it is:
Inntopia is a leading provider of travel reservation technology to the destination travel market, with an emphasis on reservation systems for the snowsports industry.
Inntopia team members share a passion for their work, a love of outdoor adventures and a sense of humor. We are experiencing explosive growth, and are looking to grow the team.
Inntopia offers a great benefits package, flex-time scheduling and highly competitive wages in our Stowe, Vermont office. Visit us at www.inntopia.com.
Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter if interested.
This person will be responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and documentation of web based applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more functional areas of the Inntopia system. This may include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. The individual will work closely with internal and external clients to identify and specify business requirements and processes; researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations. The individual will be involved in the full project life cycle while working with project managers to take requirements through design, development, QA, and implementation.
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
2+ years experience in at least 2 of the following technologies:
• SOAP/Web Services
Familiarity with the at least 2 of the following development applications:
• Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005
• ApexSQL Edit
• Ability to develop and maintain software on Microsoft .NET platform
• Ability to develop software in a group or independently
• Ability to develop software in accordance with OWASP Secure Coding Practices
• Ability to write software specifications outlining design requirements
• Comfort with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
• Self-managing self-motivated learner with good written and oral communication skills
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS
• Travel/hospitality industry experience
• Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
• Experience with complex pricing and commission structures
• Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
• Experience with software development process management
• Experience developing multi-lingual web applications
Director of Software Development
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!