R J Peters Associates (alt site http://www.avmax.net/) is seeking a:
NET Web Developer
We are looking for a mid-level .NET developer to create, update, and maintain internal and customer-facing web sites, .NET web applications, and XML web services. Although the developer’s main task will be to write code, he will also be required to maintain the company databases including adding data, backups, and running reports. Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize workflow, work alone without supervision, and communicate project status.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience creating web applications and web services using ASP.NET, C#, XML, ADO.NET, and Visual Studio 2005.
- Proficiency with Windows Server 2003 technologies as relating to web development (IIS, FTP, Active Directory).
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2005 databases and the tools relating to the design, use, and maintenance of databases used by the web applications.
- Proficiency with development cycle and use of source code management tools.
Pluses would include:
- Advanced Windows 2003 administration
- Advanced SQL Server skills
- Proficiency setup and maintenance of ACT!
Salary commensurate wtih experience.
William M. Peters, President
R.J. Peters Associates, Inc.
97 Blakely Road, Ste 210
Colchester, Vermont 05446
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!