[originally posted March 16th. Reposted May 4th]
Web Developer – Montpelier, VT
Seeking an experienced Web developer. Most be proactive and detail-oriented, with strong QA and troubleshooting skills.
This is a full-time, permanent, on-site position, to be filled ASAP. Only serious candidates should apply. No contractors or recruiters, please.
Primarily responsibilities include:
– Coding new features for existing Web sites
– Troubleshooting existing Web sites for data and functionality issues
– Contributing to in-house tech support efforts
– Helping devise new technological strategies to improve company operations
Employer is a dynamic, medium-sized company with opportunities for learning and advancement. Position requires flexibility, a friendly attitude, and a willingness to contribute ideas. This is an environment where you can get substantive work done and be appreciated for it. New requirements and priorities come in all the time, so you should be able to shift gears as needed.
– Substantial experience in development of server-side Web applications
– SQL (any flavor, e.g., MySQL, SQL Server/ISQL, Jet SQL, PL/SQL)
– Ability to work constructively as part of a team on multiple projects at once
– Good communication skills
Desirable skills (not strictly required):
– SQL Server development
– Visual SourceSafe
Experience in quality assurance, systems administration, or technical support is helpful.
Salary dependent on experience. Full benefits. Pleasant location in central Vermont, near State House.
Please send resume, cover letter, and (if available) links to sites on which you have worked to [email protected]
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!