The Flynn is our major arts center in Burlington. They have an urgent need for some tech support. If you know anyone that can fill this, send them their way!
Computer Support Assistant
This is a temporary job needed immediately. This person will be responsible for on-site user support for various software and hardware related issues. We are looking for someone who has enough technical knowledge to relieve some of the technical support issues from the current staff. Some data entry may be required. The qualifications for this job include:
· Experience supporting users in a variety of applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience with Windows XP and Windows 2003. Experience with Macintosh OS helpful.
· Experience supporting a variety of hardware issues including HP printer support.
· Excellent troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
· Strong communication skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.
High School Diploma and experience in Information Technology is a must.
30-40 hours per week, for 3-6 months. Flexibility with schedule possible.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Systems Support Specialist
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!