RESOURCE SYSTEMS GROUP is a multi-disciplinary, employee-owned consulting firm providing insightful consulting services for the planning, analysis, and management of transportation, natural resources, technology, and business. We design sophisticated approaches to collecting, modeling, and communicating meaningful, nuanced data that organizations and governments at every level can use to make informed policy and operational decisions. More than just analysts, scientists, and engineers, we’re communicators. Our study results are clear, concise, and directly applicable to a client’s particular questions and challenges. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Vermont” for the 4th consecutive year and named as one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”, RSG employees enjoy excellent benefits, flexible hours, a commitment to creating a sustainable workplace, and opportunities for advancement. We are an equal-opportunity/affirmative action employer. Please visit www.rsginc.com for more information on Resource Systems Group.
Associate – Programmer/Analyst (Web & Database)
White River Junction, VT or Salt Lake City, UT
This newly-created position is part of the software development group of the Technology Solutions Practice. General responsibilities include developing and maintaining diverse web applications for RSG’s business and research-oriented projects, as well as assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding computer, analytical and quantitative skills and must demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work. In addition, we require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math or similarly quantitative field of study
- 1 to 2 years experience in software development methodologies
- Proficient in .NET or similar enterprise framework
- Knowledge of database structures and basic relational database concepts (MS SQL)
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces
- Experience with desktop, client/server, and Internet applications and architectures
- Experience with web design usability, HTML, and client-side scripting a plus
- Activity in open source development a plus
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Director of Human Resources via our website employment page at http://www.rsginc.com/home/jobs/.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!