I did an MSDN Webcast today on Introducing WSE 3.0. Since I had an unusually short amount of time to get through all of my demos,I practiced them over and over (even though they were old hat to me ;-)) just to make sure nothing unexpected happen.
On the very last demo, where I created a new Policy that had “SecureConversation” turned on, it threw an error when I ran the client side app. There was not time to deal with the error and since I knew I had done everything correctly, I moved on, highlighting the key take-away of the demo (which was not seeing “Hello World” on a black screen, but what SC is and how easy it is to implement.)
Now I have just gone back to see what wasn’t lined up. I ran the demo again so that I could see what the error was and make sure the code was a-ok before I posted it…. and wouldn’t you know, it just friggin worked. And I hadn’t touched anything yet.
As my grandmother and all of her grandmothers before her would say: Oy Vey!
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!