Boo hoo

Rob Howard’s flight from Chicago was delayed again so as there was no point in him arriving very late and then flying out tomorrow morning, I sent him home to Texas and 85 degree weather.

After a quick concensus of those who rsvp’d, many people said they weren’t going to come now (no star, icchy weather, and half of Vermont has some bug anyway – but they *were* going to come if Rob had made it…) so we have cancelled the Vermont.NET meeting.

Rob and I are both very sorry.

  Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.