I seem to be “just a girl who can’t say no”.
- Sept 6th CNY.NET (Syracuse NY – INETA) Advanced Data Access with ADO.NET 2.0
- Sept 11th Vermont.NET (Burlington, VT home sweet home) Asynchronous ASP.NET 2.0
- Sept 12th Cleveland .NET SIG (OH – INETA) Asynchronous ASP.NET 2.0
- Sept 13th Findlay .NET (OH – INETA) 5 (Supposedly) Scary Things about .NET
- Sept 14th Dayton.NET (OH – INETA) Web Services Security for Humans: Security Fundamentals
What was I thinking?! 🙂 Of course, it will be a blast!
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!
3 thoughts on “4 user groups in 4 nights, or is that 5 user groups in 9 nights?”
Julie,I hear you. I did 3 presentations in three weeks.But at least I got to play same presentation over and over, although I did change them up a bit each time I did it.I find I really enjoy presenting.It’s always fun to get the groups engaged in technical discussions.Good luck with that very demanding schedule.http://blogs.strongcoders.com/blogs/generic_musings_and_observations/Take care,Doug
So, you’re not a .NET ho, you’re just popular, right?Aren’t you the same person who recently complained about not having time to play?
hmmm, dotnetho.com seems to be an available domain name….