Two job openings at Competitive Computing:
Contact: [email protected]
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / PROJECT LEAD
We are looking for a highly-motivated, results-oriented Senior Business Analyst/Project Lead who will be responsible for delivery of software solutions for our clients. To deliver best practice technical solutions and business value to our clients, this position requires demonstrated leadership skills in IT project management as well as a personality that thrives in a continually changing technology landscape.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the client’s organization, leading business/system requirements analysis and application development for several large client projects. Managing clients’ expectations and internal team performance throughout the project lifecycle is a core responsibility. The successful candidate also will need to build strong partnerships across those groups while acting as a key liaison between the technical and business members of both internal and client teams.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent along with 5+ years leadership experience in technical systems analysis and development.
· Very strong business analysis, analytical and problem solving skills, with solid data analysis skills.
· Excellent written and oral communications and influencing skills, with skills in consensus building and facilitation.
· Experience using Software Development Life Cycle methodology, to gather/document business, functional and data requirements, in accordance to Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) guidelines, and in developing/managing delivery of Use Cases.
· Experience managing project schedules and resources using Microsoft Project or other project management tool.
· Ability to work independently and proactively with a minimum amount of supervision, working within a collaborative team environment and with senior level business executives.
· Experience with large scale system development, business re-engineering, and project leadership experience are a plus.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
C2 is seeking a senior-level software engineer/technical architect to lead design, architecture, and development of custom application development solutions for large client projects. The successful candidate will have previous experience with ASP.NET (C#) development, with a strong background in web-based development, object-oriented concepts, relational database design, and SQL Server development. Strong hands-on application architecture and design skills are required for the position, with excellent written and verbal communications. Previous experience on large client projects and technical presentation skills are pluses.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associate’s degree considered, along with 5-7 years experience in an application development environment.In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, C2 also promotes opportunities to advance technical knowledge through industry certifications, technical conferences, and other training programs. For those seeking significant growth potential, this is a unique opportunity to join a local company and work on challenging projects in a highly collaborative team environment.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!