EverBank(r) is looking for a Database Analyst to join our team.
Become part of a highly diverse team that has won numerous awards, including Forbes Best of the Web, and be exposed to a dynamic group of leaders that live the entrepreneur spirit, when you apply for this position located in Stowe, VT.
Job Title: Sr. Database Analyst/Miner
Job Code: ADMIN-233A
Company Name: EverBank
Location: Stowe, VT
Primary Characteristics & Responsibilities:
Responsible for working with internal EverBank marketing teams to provide campaign and customer-level analytical and statistical modeling support. Play an important role in marketing measurement and decision-making processes.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist marketing teams with effective direct mail, email, advertising, telemarketing and web test/control designs and performance measurement.
• Apply statistical techniques to develop and deploy predictive models in support of customer acquisition, cross-sell, retention and win-back strategies.
• Responsible for list generation and list appending processes.
• Provide ongoing tracking, measurement and analytical support of stand-alone and fully integrated marketing campaigns.
• Provide secondary support for marketing teams on customer mining, analytics, and insight.
• Provide monthly reporting to marketing and senior management staff.
• Work with internal technology teams to create or improve prospect databases, data warehouses, marketing datamarts and lead management systems.
• Provide robust campaign back-end analyses, along with recommendations for future campaign enhancements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Math, or other similar quantitative field required.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• 5+ years hands-on experience utilizing database systems and applied statistical analysis and programming in a business environment.
• Experience with a wide range of statistical techniques (i.e. regression analysis, linear programming, neural networks, etc.).
• Proficient with SAS programming and/or other statistical software. Familiarity with SQL/Enterprise Miner and SAS.
• Familiarity with relational databases, systems development and business data processing in a UNIX (or similar) environment.
• Must have employment permit to work in the United States.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience working within the financial services industry a plus.
• Experience supporting customer relationship management strategies preferred.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual preferences or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!