This week’s Seven Days listed a few more .NET developer jobs and one for a Drupal dev. One company I hadn’t even heard of before so happy to discover them.
1. Here’s one I blogged about recently at an wonderful (I’ve worked with them) insurance company in Middlebury, Co-Operative Insurance
3. Here’s the Drupal job at the very wonderful Eating Well Magazine in Charlotte
4. There is one in the paper that is not on 7Days website yet but I’ve verified that it is still available. It’s a short-term part time job at UVM doing ASP.NET development with VB . This is for the Vermont Center for Children, Youth & Families.
Look on page C-13 of the 2/17- 2/24 issue of Seven Days or leave a comment here and I’ll send you details.
Here’s a linkk to it’s listing on Vermont Job Link, but this requires logging in to see it.
5. Last one is the part time, short term FoxPro job at UVM that I blogged about earlier this week, at the Breast Cancer Research Center
6. Bonus – not in Seven Days but I found it on UVM’s site:
This one is working on software for people doing brain research at UVM. How cool is that? Details at https://www.uvmjobs.com, search for Requisition # 032952
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!