I worked at Synergy Software when I first moved to Vermont. My original motivation was that Rich and I were both self-employed, and one of us needed to be on someone’s payroll in order to get a mortgage for the house we were about to buy. I really loved working with this company and was torn when I knew it was time for me to go back to being a full time consultant. Not only is it a great team and a fun work environment, but the company has so much integrity – with regards to the quality of their product and in their commitment to and relationships with their clients.
It’s a successful formula and they have been growing and growing. Here is another job listing.
Synergy Software Technologies Inc. is a dynamic, fun and exciting software company located just outside of Burlington, Vermont. We are rapidly expanding our product line, and have immediate openings for experienced Visual Basic programmers. The following qualifications are desired:
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in developing product-level Windows applications/GUIs
- College degree with a major in computer science
- In depth expertise with Visual Basic 6.0, ADO, Microsoft Access and SQL Server
- Familiarity with VB .NET, .NET technologies and XML a plus
- In depth expertise with object oriented programming and 3-tier development using MTS/COM+ framework
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports and Microsoft SourceSafe
- Strong database skills as they relate to application development
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and management
- Excellent oral and written skills
Synergy offers a relaxed, fun working environment, and an opportunity to be part of a team working with the latest technologies in a high-growth area. We are leaders in the market segment that we serve, and expect continued rapid growth over the next several years. This is an opportunity for creative, aggressive developers to have a significant impact on our business. Come grow with us!
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!