When: Wednesday January 30th, 2008, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Where: Brown & Jenkins Coffee Roasters, 91 Ethan Allen Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403
Bradley Holt will be giving a presentation on developing a web application using Zend Framework. Bradley Holt is founder and web developer for Found Line, a local design and development studio which has used Zend Framework in several recent projects. He also works as a software developer for a local non-profit. Before starting Found Line he worked as computer trainer teaching a variety of subjects including Java/JSP, ASP.NET, and PHP.
Other topics will include:
- What tools do you use for your development environment?
- What subjects and presenters would you like to see in future?
Refreshments – coffee and snacks – will be provided, and you’ll have the chance to network and connect with fellow PHP developers.
- RSVP by email to Rob Riggen <[email protected]>.
- Sign up for the Burlington, VT PHP User Group list on Google Groups.
- Forward this link to anyone else you feel would be interested in the topics above.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!