Wow – I didn’t know about this group until just now and they are having a meeting tonight!
Date: May 18th
Topic: A general presentation on network security and exploits by Sam Hooker will be followed by a portion on PHP-specific issues from Jim Grady of Code4Design. The presentations will be followed by an informal organizational meeting about the group’s activities
Location: ClearBearing 208 Flynn Avenue Burlington, Vermont
More info: http://www.uvm.org/vague/
- Vermont.NET (Burlington)
- VTSQL (Burlington)
- Green Mountain Oracle User Group (Burlington)
- Vermont Flash User Group (Burlington)
- Ruby on Rails (Burlington)
- NH/VT Upper Valley Microsoft Consultant Group (varies: Norwich VT, Lebanon, NH, etc)
- Northern New England Macromedia User Group (Brattleboro)
- Vermont Software Developer Alliance (Burlington) Business Association
Don’t Forget: www.acehaid.org
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!