I’m happy to share a new course on Pluralsight with you – Entity Framework Core: Getting Started.
Here’s how I described it in the trailer:
Most software – whether for business or entertainment – is driven by data that users need to interact with. In Entity Framework Core: Getting Started, you will learn how to use Microsoft’s modern data access platform, Entity Framework Core. You will learn how to build data models, use EF Core to bridge your software with your data store and how to incorporate all of this into desktop, mobile and web applications. When you’re finished with this course, you will have a foundational knowledge of Entity Framework Core that will help you as you move forward to build software in .NET, whether you are targeting Windows, OS X or Linux. Software required: Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017.
Here is the list of modules in the course. You can see the titles of various clips in each module on Pluralsight.
- Introducing a New, Lightweight Version of EF 36m 52s
- Creating a Data Model and Database with EF Core 42m 38s
- Exploring Mappings and Migrations 30m 56s
- Interacting with Your EF Core Model 44m 31s
- Querying and Saving Related Data 38m 30s
- Using EF Core in Client Applications 32m 55s
- Using EF Core with ASP.NET Core 29m 14s
- Simplified Testing with EF Core’s InMemory Provider 24m 20s
- Cross Platform EF Core and a Look at Upcoming Tooling 37m 51s
To see the full list of my courses on Pluralsight, go to pluralsight.com/authors/julie-lerman
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!