Dave Burke’s Five Things … listing some interesting personal details of his life that you probably didn’t know (and I certianly didn’t and was fascinated) has tasked me with trying to the do the same.
The problem is that I think anyone who reads my blog already knows anything that might be somewhat interesting about my deep dark past.
But now I realize that i’m not allowed to bail. I’ve also been tagged by Andy Beaulieu. So here goes:
- I have been to a Playmate of the Year party at Hugh Hefner’s mansion in L.A.
- I was a Cosmo Girl for two years in a row – interviewed by Helen Gurley Brown for Cosmopolitan Magazine’s annual “what are young, cosmopolitan women thinking about home, fashion, work, romance, money, etc.”
- I have written software for Macs.
- My first programming experience was on home-built Heathkit computers (by the math profs at my college).
- For about 10 years, I split my time between programming and pottery. I had space in studio near my apartment in Brooklyn and spent about 20 hours a week there. I hope to pot again someday.
Okay, now who am I going to tag? Hmmm.
- Mike Gunderloy
- Kate Gregory
- hmmm Sam’s been there and done that. Apparently, C was not his first language after all! 😉
- Camey Combs
- Amanda Murphy
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!
3 thoughts on “Five Things (This is Dave Burke’s fault)”
I was looking forward to this.I knew it was going to be interesting and I wasn’t disappointed!Thank you!
OK, you got me!http://www.gregcons.com/KateBlog/OKOKIGotTagged.aspxKate
k, so I finally got around to it:http://www.amorsley.net/bugsplat/archives/000599.html