While many of you who read my blog are already Pluralsight subscribers with work or personal subscriptions, there are so many who do not have access. So Pluralsight is opening up the entire library of over 7,000 courses for people to watch while stuck at home. And you do not need to use a credit card to sign up.*
So whether you want to watch one my my courses such as
- EF Core Getting Started (completely new for EF Core 3.1)
- The recently updated Getting Started with EF6
- The updated and soon to be republished EF 6 Ninja Edition (focus on advanced features)
- Automated Testing for Fraidy Cats Like Me (a getting started course on testing aimed at new and experienced devs)
- EF in the Enterprise (this is for EF6 …will be updated to EF Core but most of the architectural concepts are the same).
- Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals, co-authored with Steve Smith and still one our most popular courses!
Or any of the other 7,000+ courses from some of the most knowledgeable devs who happen to be great at teaching ….
There is also a free plan for business accounts.
Business Free April Details: “To support your team’s skill development during these new challenges, for a limited time we’ve extended our free team trial from 14 days to 30 days.”
*The fine print: Free April is open to anyone who is not a current, active subscriber. New free accounts and reactivated accounts opened through April 30, 2020 will have access to Pluralsight’s library of video courses through April. Payment information will not be required for new free accounts opened through April 30, 2020. New free accounts opened after May 1, 2020, will only have access to a portion of Pluralsight’s library and will require payment information.
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!
2 thoughts on “Pluralsight is totally free for the month of April”
https://bit.ly/EFCore31 is closed
It is working for me 100%. Also you can try http://bit.ly/PSFree04