And I haven’t even had a chance to look at any presentations yet.
Here’s what’s on my schedule so far.
- Monday morning – speaker training
- Monday afternoon – INETA User Group Leader Meeting (yay!)
- Monday evening – Speaker dinner
- Tuesday 1-2: Vista Ask the Experts Booth demoing Annotation in Silverlight
- Wednesday Lunch: Women in IT Panel (yay)
- Wednesday 2:45: Birds of Feather “Is Entity Framework right for your application?”
- Wednesday 7pm: Birds of Feather with Steve Smith: “Going Solo”
(and the real reason I’m going)
- Thursday 10:15 – 11:30 am Advanced Entity Framework: Take Charge of Object Services
- Thursday 2:45 – 4:00pm Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Data Access Guidance
And then as soon as I finish my session I have to run to the airport to catch a 6:45 flight. (and miss the attendee party, duh)
So this is starting to look like one of the conferences where I don’t get to go to sessions. Because all of the rest of the time, I’ll need to be in a quiet place practicing my sessions and writing my book!
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!