9/14: I’ve been told “a few more business days”. Believe me I’m as eager as anyone can be for this to get released! 🙂
9/23: It’s here!!!
At the beginning of the year, I started dong a completely new version of my EF in the Enterprise course. That one is years old and was done with EF4 before DbContext and Code First even existed. Also before I started learning about Domain Driven-Design.
I had a lot of side-tracks in my schedule along the way including 3 months of conference travel and a lot of hard thinking about how to explain and demonstrate some of these concepts. But I’ve finally finished the last module yesterday. I have some work to do in response to tech reviews of some of the module and I have to do the dreaded task of coming up with the questions for a few of the modules. But then it will be ready for Pluralsight to push through and get published. I don’t think it will be long now.
While I used EF6 for this course, most of the ideas also apply to EFCore as well.
In the meantime, I can tell you the titles of the 8 modules of this course which seems to have come out a little under 5 hours total:
- Architecting a Data Layer
- Understanding EF Encapsulation and the Great Repository Debates
- Implementing Encapsulation Patterns with EF6
- Managing Complex Domains and Data Models: Lessons from DDD Bounded Context
- Refactoring to Domain-Driven Design Bounded Contexts:A Walkthrough
- Handling the State of Disconnected Graphs
- Mapping DDD Domain Models with Entity Framework
- Testing Your Apps When Entity Framework is Involved
Watch this space for the new course: bit.ly/PS-Julie
Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss my conference & Pluralsight course announcements!